ABOUT THE “IMFAMOUS” TRI-OVAL
WHAT YOU WILL SEE
- Grand Bend Speedway is truly “Canada’s INFAMOUS Tri-Oval” making it one of the fastest and trickiest tracks for its size generating a ton of excitement with lap by lap, door to door racing action.
- The Speedway front straightaway behind the start-finish line features a 400′ long natural amphitheater hill capable of seating 4,000 spectators and the track also has an additional 684 grandstand seating.
- Bring your blanket and lawn chair for the optimum viewing of the races on the hill.
- Washroom, food and drinks are available in our Speedway’s Midway area.
- Overnight Camping is always an extra bonus and is included on Race Night with your Admission Ticket.
“Race You To The Beach!”: ONLY 3 KILOMETRES TO GRAND BEND BEACH
Grand Bend Speedway is located close (3 kms) to the voted “Best Beach in Ontario” on Lake Huron and less than an hour from London, Ontario and Port Huron, Michigan. The booming town of Grand Bend and the surrounding area has many local attractions and places to stay.
Grand Bend Speedway is on part of the 800 acre property of the Grand Bend Motorplex which includes a drag strip and road course track for all racing enthusiasts. The track can be accessed through a separate road entrance (70114D Grand Bend Line) just North of the GBM Dragstrip entrance.
We race Saturday Night’s so you and your family can enjoy the incredible area of province’s best beach during the day before experiencing the exciting race events at Grand Bend Speedway at night.